18th Annual award recognizes the most innovative customer experience technology solutions
Norwalk, CT, January 11, 2016 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today the winners of the 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award, presented by CUSTOMER magazine.
The 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes vendors that are advancing the call center, CRM and teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products which enable their clients to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
“On behalf of TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, I would like to congratulate all of the winners of the 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Without exception all of the winning companies have proven their dedication to quality in solutions that benefit the customers’ overall experience as well as ROI for companies that use them.”
The results of the 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award will be published in the 2016 January/February issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award Winners
For more than 20 years, TMC has been honoring technology companies with awards in various categories. These awards are regarded as some of the most prestigious and respected honors in the communications and technology sector worldwide. Winners represent prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. Each recipient is a verifiable leader in the marketplace.
Since 1982, CUSTOMER magazine (formerly Customer Interaction Solutions) has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CUSTOMER has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, CUSTOMER strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. Please visit http://www.customer.tmcnet.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere