The 12th annual award honors the best in customer service-enhancing technology solutions
Trumbull, CT, October 5, 2017 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced the winners of its 12th Annual Contact Center Technology Award, presented by its premier publication, CUSTOMER magazine.
The 2017 Contact Center Technology Award winners have been chosen on the basis of their products services’ ability to help enterprise and outsourced contact centers deliver world-class customer experiences.
“This year’s Contact Center Technology Award winners are industry leaders in hardware, software and services who have demonstrated a commitment to creating innovative products. All of the winners have substantially improved the processes of their clients’ businesses and enhanced their ability to create satisfied customers,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
Winning products and services of the 2017 Contact Center Technology Award are listed below and will be featured in CUSTOMER magazine.
2017 CUSTOMER Magazine Contact Center Technology Award Winners:
Since 1982, CUSTOMER magazine (formerly Customer Interaction Solutions) has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CUSTOMER has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, CUSTOMER strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. Please visit http://www.customer.tmcnet.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 139
Edited by Erik Linask